The students who want to take admission in different courses of VVR-IAS Exam Preparation. They can use the following given payment modes for admission.
- Direct cash payment at VVR Office
- Through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of VVR Education Services(India) payable at New Delhi.
- Direct cash deposit in our Punjab National Bank A/c No. 4988002100001746 and Online transfer with Our IFSC:PUNB0498800.
The balance must be submitted at least three days before the commencement of classes. You can also deposit full fee through DD (or) Cash and Other modes.
The seats are limited therefore the candidates are request to take admission as soon as possible and reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time so that they should not have to face any problem in admission. Once the seats will be filled, no admission will be entertained.
Follow the following steps for Registration:
Send the fully completed application form along with the a recent passport size coloured photograph, a demand draft or Bank deposit slip etc. Test series students outside of Delhi send the fully completed application form along with a demand draft as well as Bank deposit slip etc, photograph at the following address:
VVR Education Services:
- Head Office: 53/5, Old Rajinder Nagar Market Delhi-110060.
- Branch Office: 105-106, Top floor, Mukherjee Tower, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
- Regional Office: H.No. 1-10-237,2nd floor, Room No. 202 R.K’S-Kacham’s Blue Sapphire Ashok Nagar Hyderabad-20. Contact Details: 9652661152, 9652351152
Your application must reach the office at least three days before the date of commencement of Classes and Test Series for the Course which you are applying.
Receipt of your application form will be intimated to you by Email (or) on telephone and an application number will be sent for further reference.
for further queries call us
Demo Classes are available at the following link: https://online.vvrias.com/upsc-cse-ias-demo-class-online-live-interactive/